What about jacob didnt he see gods face now what is meant by genesis 3230 when jacob said i have seen the face of god we know that in john 118 jesus refers to what god told moses here in exodus that no man has seen the face of god and yet there are other passages in the word of god that mention someone seeing god. Any christian knows that god has a million different faces each one plays a different role in our lives the more of these that we can uncover the greater we can know him and the better he can show us what his plans are for us. The phrase face of god as used in the bible gives important information about god the father but the expression can be easily misunderstoodthis misunderstanding makes the bible seem to contradict itself on this concept
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.