Best answer i use to work at burger king in nebraska from june 2003 may 2004 the first day i worked there i watched a 4 hour video about burger king it covered things like how to make a whopper food safety employee saftey and customer service let me tell you that was a long day i was originally . I doubt anyone can answer this for me but i figured i would try anyway i am currently working through the burger king foundations of shift management book for managers in training and recently a friend of mine who was a manager at my store but was recently terminated informed me that my foundations book and certificate are basically void unless i am working with a crt certified restraunt . This is bk guru part1 final by burger king studio on vimeo the home for high quality videos and the people who love them
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.